Sunday, February 27, 2011

Some of My Crew

These are some of the animals I am honored to share my life with.

     Zak, the blue dog. He is of course, the perfect dog. He is my partner, and goes everywhere with me. He is my navigational expert, and head alpaca herder.




     Cody is an arab/QH cross. He is my love. He knows this. He also knows he is the cutest pony that ever was, and that apple cookies are the best.


Faith is my beagle. She will be 8 years old this year. My grandpa fished her out of the Tippecanoe river when she was 5 weeks old. She was the first to start teaching me how deal with severe digestive issues.  

        
     This is Daisy. Talk about a project, but she is a love. She graciously allows me to live with and care for her. Here she is helping me skirt a raw fleece, which is one of her favorite things to do when she is not 'singing' at 1 in the morning.


     And everyone needs to know Charlie. Charlie is special. It's impossible to not love Charlie, or to be around him for any length of time without laughing at his sense of humor.


     These are my goats. Left to right, Zecilly (momma), Two, and One (the babies). They are currently fully grown, slightly taller, and much fatter then in this particular picture.


     More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment