Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Etsy Store

     So, shameless plug. I started an Etsy store to sell some of my drop spindles, fiber, and yarns. Etsy is a everything-handmade online store, sort of like Ebay but without the bidding and Chinese junk. So far I've been listing drop spindles mostly, and I've even sold one which was very exciting.


     The store is Blue Dog Fiber Arts, which means Zak takes the profits since his name is on the door. I have put a link box on the right hand side of the screen, shows some of the stuff I have and will take you directly there.



     If nothing else go to www.etsy.com and just look at some of the really cool artwork on there. People are making amazing things. I have found a little needle-felted turtle I feel I must have, and some handpainted rovings that I adore. There are awesome handmade dog tags too, quite cheap for what they are I think.



     I'm starting to dye some yarns and roving to put on there, and listing some of my handspun. I started making "art yarn" the other night to list, some lumpy, fuzzy, curly, funky yarn out of Lincoln Longwool locks. I hope to have a pretty good store built at some point. So now you know where you can get your next fiber fix and support Zak's toy and treat collection at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment